"Our aim is to make a difference by providing a caring, professional and confidential
counselling service that will help people to be the best they can be"
- Counselling for all ages
- Counselling which values the importance of the individual journey
- One to one counselling for a wide range of issues including abuse,
domestic violence, anger, family breakdown, addiction, depression, anxiety
- Weekly 50 minute sessions
- Accessible and inclusive counselling and some low fee paying places
- Counsellors who work within the ethical framework and complaints procedure
of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
Jigsaw CCC aims to provide counselling in a safe place for you to talk through your
issues. This can help you feel more in control and better able to cope with your
situation. Counselling will not provide any quick solutions for you but it can be
effective for a range of psychological difficulties including depression, anxiety
and phobias. We are here to listen and support you, not to give advice or tell you
how you should feel and what you should do.