Our aim is to make a difference by providing a caring, professional and confidential counselling service that will help people to be the best they can be.
We provide counselling in a safe place for you to talk through your issues. This can help you feel more in control and better able to cope with your situation. We are here to listen and support you, not to give advice or tell you how you should feel and what you should do.
- Counselling for all ages
- Counselling which values the importance of the individual journey
- One to one counselling for a wide range of issues including abuse, domestic violence, anger, family breakdown, bereavement, addiction, depression, anxiety
- Weekly 50 minute sessions
- Accessible and inclusive counselling with free spaces and a sliding payment scale available.
- Counsellors who work within the ethical framework and complaints procedure of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists